Thursday 16 February 2012

No more gym sessions for a while...

It is with a little bit of sadness that I attended my last workout with Igor of Fitness Solutions Plus.  Tomorrow I get into a plane and leave for Siberia, the reason for my training.
I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed the last 7 weeks of training. Yes the workouts were tough, I did have to watch what I ate and there were muscles that were sore, ones I never knew I had, but it was all worth it to know I am as prepared as I can be for my trip.

We will publish the final results of the 7 week weigh and measure soon.

First I have to pack my suitcase!
I leave home tomorrow at noon!

Thanks to Igor for all his hard work and training, I had a blast...
okay let me rephrase that...
Thanks to Igor for all MY hard work in watching me train! One of his favourite phrases when he tells me what the next exercise is is: " Let's do it; it's going to be fun, ...for one of us!" His guidance and encouragement have been amazing!

I will say more in the next post!
Igor Klibanov and Mel Teague in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.