Wednesday 10 October 2012

Latte Mug Needed




If you enjoy my blog, please vote for me. You can vote once per day!
All my runner friends are loving this time of the year. They are holding themselves back from jumping in piles of freshly raked leaves and they are loving the cooler mornings and hazy evenings. Me? I still love my running, I just muti task on the treadmill while I am doing it. I heard a saying a few days ago that makes sense to me now, it goes something like, runners stay fit to run, they don't run to get fit.

A little while ago I was listening to a class while running and let me just say, if it was not for the fact that I was running, I would have fallen asleep! If you are a runner, what do you listen to when you run?

Last time I posted my recipe for dairy free, sugar free Pumpkin Latte. Mmmm..it tastes just like fall! The only problem is that my Latte mug is way to small for that frothy steamy beverage so I am on the hunt for the perfect Latte Mug, if you see a photo of one, email it to me please!

What to do? Well, Make a smoothie instead.
When life gives you Pumpkins, (which is sometimes does at this time of the year...) then make Pumpkin Pie or if you are a hurry, a pumpkin smoothie will do just as well.


PUMPKIN SPICE SMOOTHIE

Here is the recipe:

1 - 1 1/2 cups almond Milk
1/4 cup roasted, unsalted almonds
1/3 cup Soy Vanilla Yogurt
4 teaspoons pumpkin puree (Not Pie filling)
2 drops of non-bitter stevia (liquid)
1/2 tsp vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp pumpkin Spice
1.2 tsp cinnamon
Ice cubes (1/2 a tray)

Method:
  1.  Add all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
  2.  Pour into glasses and garnish with cinnamon.
  3. Enjoy!

Makes 2 Smoothies, so there is enough for sharing.


Don't forget to help me find the perfect Latte mug! Email me here.
To subscribe to this blog via email click here

By Melony Teague
www.melonyteague.com 

To subscribe to my consolidated newsletter, Click here 
Melony Teague a freelance writer and columnist who lives in Canada with her husband and two young children.
Founder of "Secrets of Body Transformation from the Inside Out" 
Join me on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.