Saturday 27 October 2012

YorkRegion Article: Newcomers deserve our patience, admiration

I have been at a conference for 3 days so not time to cook or take photos of my food. I will resume that in the next day or two, but in the meantime, here's just something to think about:


YorkRegion Article: Newcomers deserve our patience, admiration



Oct 26, 2012 Column for Richmond Hill Liberal
By Melony Teague
To view the digital edition this clipping was taken from, click here.
(Click the link above to read the whole column)

Sometimes it would be good for us to keep our minds active as well as our bodies. Learning a new language is a great way to do that! Give it a try!

So, until I am back at it, here's a easy and delicious soup recipe to try in your slow cooker:
Slow Cooker Butternut Soup







To subscribe to my consolidated newsletter, Click here 
Melony Teague a freelance writer and columnist who lives in Canada with her husband and two young children.
Founder of "Secrets of Body Transformation from the Inside Out" 
Join me on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.