Saturday 23 March 2013

Two Thirds of the way through the Challenge already!




Participants have been enjoying 3 Piece Snack segments for the first time on this challenge. Thanks to Antony for supplying us with each segment and to the trainers that put so much effort and dedication into each one.

Here is some particpant feedback on what they thought of the 3 Piece Snack tips.

Crystal wrote:
"I love the tips we've been getting. I feel like I'm getting a lot of great info and support basically spoon fed to me and it feels so nice to just follow the lead instead of searching. Thank you for doing all the leg work."

Elizabeth wrote:
 "I love the '3 piece snacks', great tips!! Thank you for all you do and for sharing this wonderful information with us."







 

  
www.melonyteague.com 
To subscribe to my consolidated newsletter, Click here 
Melony Teague a freelance writer and columnist and motivator who lives in Canada with her husband and two young children.
Founder of "Secrets of Body Transformation from the Inside Out"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.