Saturday 30 March 2013

We did it, Day 30 is here!


Congratulations to all the 30 Day Participants who have reached day 30!

  For more information on the next challenge, CLICK HERE


 

Today is day 30 and that means that participants will be weighing and measuring and sending me their feedback by EMAIL

We have had the 3 Piece Snacks from the TOBT team and I have enjoyed each one! 

My personal nutritional commitment of replacing grains and all white carbs has paid off. Sugar intake was minimal.

I am particularly thankful to each one for helping me to stay accountable this month and I have seen the results:
I lost 3.2 pounds in the month of March (30 Days)
One inch gone from my waist.
1/4 inch gone from my hips.
1/4 inch gone from my neck!
 1 /14 inches gone from my calf, I guess the calf raises were working!
Upper arm I lost 1/2 inch.
1/4 inch came off on my thigh (upper).
The biggest change was the mid thigh measurement: 3 1/4 inches off! WOW!
Chest I lost 1/4 inch.
 Ribs I lost 1 1/2 inches.
on the abdomen (belly button ) I lost 3/4 of an inch. Ankle and knee measurements were the only ones that were the same.

I look forward to posting the feedback and results of the other participants as they come in!


Interested in signing up for the APRIL 2013 Challenge, CLICK HERE



Follow Me on Pinterest
  
www.melonyteague.com 
To subscribe to my consolidated newsletter, Click here 
Melony Teague a freelance writer and columnist and motivator who lives in Canada with her husband and two young children.
Founder of "Secrets of Body Transformation from the Inside Out" 
Join me on facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.