Friday 14 June 2013

It's about time...Let's do the TWO STEP

 
 
 



I know! We finally have a rain free sunny day! That means smoothies for lunch! YES!

Today I just felt like something that smacked of milkshake and not so much green smoothie. Yes, I am sure you know what I mean. I didn't feel like a salad or veggies, I just wanted something yummy, but that would not take a ton of preparation or make loads of dishes. It is Friday after all and I am getting ready to relax. ( After the week I have had... I need it! More on that LATER )

So here we go: Peanut butter and banana smoothie a la milkshake - except it does not contain dairy milk, but coconut milk.

STEP BY STEP,

The TWO STEP in fact....

Let the music begin.

STEP 1
Banana, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Cocao Nibs



STEP 2
Add your coconut milk

 Don't forget to add ICE!
I added in a tiny amount of Agave, but this is an optional extra.



Pour and enjoy....


I poured and enjoyed and forgot to take a picture of the finished product! But it was delicious, light and hit the spot for a Friday afternoon treat without compromising my health.



  
www.melonyteague.com 
To subscribe to my consolidated newsletter, Click here 
Melony Teague a freelance writer and columnist and motivator who lives in Canada with her husband and two young children.
Founder of "Secrets of Body Transformation from the Inside Out" 
Join me on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.